The map, which has been rechristened Ragnarok, brings back Vahalla's iconic babbling brook, man cannons, and opposing bases. New to Halo 4 is the Mantis, a bipedal mech-like vehicle, perfect for stomping Covenant Ghosts.
Earlier this month, Polygon spent a day with Halo 4, playing missions and talking to the developers at 343 Industries, so be sure to check out our feature to get even more Halo 4 news.
You can watch video above to see the map's familiar Forerunner spires and, yes, some mech teabagging. AllGamesBeta has a gallery of images to check out, too.
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there