The Morrowind Overhaul modding project has released its Sounds & Graphics 3.0 update for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, assembling enhancements for Bethesda Game Studios' 2002 role-playing game.
"Basically MO is a 'compilation' of the best mods out there, packed together with care for detail and user-friendliness," according to an explanation on Ornitocopter. "In fact you will be able to install hundreds of beautiful mods at once, with a simple installer designed by us with simplicity in mind."
Last week, Polygon reported on the Morroblivon project, which is working to port Morrowind into the Skyrim engine.
Check out the trailer below to see the Sounds & Graphics 3.0's enhancements in motion. You can find links to download the mod here.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song