HyperDuck SoundWorks, the team that composed the score for Dust: An Elysian Tail, has released the game's soundtrack online through Bandcamp.
The digital package includes the soundtrack, the game's ambient music, and several tracks that the group composed before changing the music style. The 37 tracks composing 107 minutes of audio are available for $8.07 (converted from £5).
Be sure to check out Polygon's review of Dust: An Elysian Tail, which lauded the game for its blend of old and new mechanics, and our feature story chronicling Dean Dodrill's four year journey to create the game.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games