HyperDuck SoundWorks, the team that composed the score for Dust: An Elysian Tail, has released the game's soundtrack online through Bandcamp.
The digital package includes the soundtrack, the game's ambient music, and several tracks that the group composed before changing the music style. The 37 tracks composing 107 minutes of audio are available for $8.07 (converted from £5).
Be sure to check out Polygon's review of Dust: An Elysian Tail, which lauded the game for its blend of old and new mechanics, and our feature story chronicling Dean Dodrill's four year journey to create the game.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- EVE's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones