HyperDuck SoundWorks, the team that composed the score for Dust: An Elysian Tail, has released the game's soundtrack online through Bandcamp.
The digital package includes the soundtrack, the game's ambient music, and several tracks that the group composed before changing the music style. The 37 tracks composing 107 minutes of audio are available for $8.07 (converted from £5).
Be sure to check out Polygon's review of Dust: An Elysian Tail, which lauded the game for its blend of old and new mechanics, and our feature story chronicling Dean Dodrill's four year journey to create the game.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app