HyperDuck SoundWorks, the team that composed the score for Dust: An Elysian Tail, has released the game's soundtrack online through Bandcamp.
The digital package includes the soundtrack, the game's ambient music, and several tracks that the group composed before changing the music style. The 37 tracks composing 107 minutes of audio are available for $8.07 (converted from £5).
Be sure to check out Polygon's review of Dust: An Elysian Tail, which lauded the game for its blend of old and new mechanics, and our feature story chronicling Dean Dodrill's four year journey to create the game.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down