Dishonored was recently finished at Arkane Studios, and publisher Bethesda Softworks is marking the occasion with a special giveaway for fans.
A few golden paper-mache masks based on the game's Overseer characters were created for Bethesda's Dishonored party during PAX Prime. The publisher is giving away one of them, along with a signed copy of the game, to somebody with a good story.
Interested fans can write in to Bethesda with an original piece explaining why they want to play Dishonored - as long as they're at least 18 years old and live in the United States or the European Union. The deadline is 11:59 p.m. ET this Thursday, October 4th. Check out the contest's full rules on Bethesda's blog.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)