Yesterday's Borderlands 2 update brought with it more than the highly-anticipated Mechromancer.
Shacknews reports that the game's new trophies and achievements that came with the update hint at a new location that might appear in upcoming downloadable content. The trophies point to a new desert town called Oasis – one achievement (Bronze trophy) rewards players if they discover "all named locations in Oasis and the surrounding Pirate's Booty areas", another, named Treasure Hunter (Gold trophy) and Completionist (Silver trophy) are also attached to this location.
Members of the Gearbox Forum uncovered file names from the new update that they believe also hints at the new DLC. It includes the names of new maps, a new vendor who sells top-level gear and only accepts "Seraph Crystals" as payment, new class heads, new rarity levels, new items, and new weapons and bosses.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code