Yesterday's Borderlands 2 update brought with it more than the highly-anticipated Mechromancer.
Shacknews reports that the game's new trophies and achievements that came with the update hint at a new location that might appear in upcoming downloadable content. The trophies point to a new desert town called Oasis – one achievement (Bronze trophy) rewards players if they discover "all named locations in Oasis and the surrounding Pirate's Booty areas", another, named Treasure Hunter (Gold trophy) and Completionist (Silver trophy) are also attached to this location.
Members of the Gearbox Forum uncovered file names from the new update that they believe also hints at the new DLC. It includes the names of new maps, a new vendor who sells top-level gear and only accepts "Seraph Crystals" as payment, new class heads, new rarity levels, new items, and new weapons and bosses.
- Polygon's games of the year 2014 #8: Shovel Knight
- The Interview to hit YouTube, Google Play and other streaming services today (update)
- Best of the rest 2014: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze deserves more love than it got
- John Romero's Christmas present is cooler than yours
- The Interview is the most disappointing movie of 2014
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- What are your top 25 games of all-time?