Nintendo will bring playable demos on the upcoming Wii U console to New York Comic Con this week, the company announced today.
Fans will get a chance to try their hand at Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition, Game & Wario, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Nintendo Land New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Scribblenauts Unlimited, The Wonderful 101, and ZombiU on the Wii U. The following upcoming games for 3DS will also be playable: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Crashmo, Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, Adventure TimeT: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
Those who play Paper Mario: Sticker Star will receive special stickers, and players who collect all four stickers have a chance at a special bonus sticker. The first 400 players to obtain the fifth sticker will get a larger sticker to place on Nintendo's Sticker Star fan-created billboard.
Nintendo fans can stop by the company's booth #2921 to demo the above titles, as well as participate in a special Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 event on Saturday.
New York Comic Con is this weekend, October 11th through 14th. Polygon will be on-site providing show coverage.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer