BioShock Infinite's newest trailer will be released next weekend, and developer Irrational Games is offering Infinite fans the chance to choose the content of the video.
According to a countdown on Facebook, the new trailer will go live at 7 a.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 21. "Liking" the countdown opens up a poll allowing fans to vote on three sets of what they want to see featured more heavily in the video: Elizabeth or Songbird; Zeppelins or Sky-Lines; and Handyman or Motorized Patriot.
This will be the first BioShock Infinite footage Irrational has released since the reveal of the Siren, a Heavy Hitter, in March. At the time, the game was still set for release in October, but in May, Irrational announced a delay into February. Since the, the studio lost two top staffers and brought on Gears of War producer Rod Fergusson.
BioShock Infinite launches on Feb. 26, 2013, on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development