Classic Sega Genesis titles ToeJam & Earl and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron are coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on November 6th and 7th respectively, publisher Sega announced today.
Both games will be available for download at $4.99 each through the PlayStation Store on the 6th. The two games will hit the Xbox Marketplace the following day as a single bundle, Sega Vintage Collection: ToeJam & Earl, for 800 Microsoft Points.
Both titles have full achievements and trophies support, and have been updated for online cooperatively play.
ToeJam & Earl follows two bumbling aliens on a journey through Earth, collecting pieces of their broken spaceship to return to their native planet of Funkotron. The sequel, Panic on Funkotron, finds the pair scrambling to rid their homeworld of an infestation of humans.
Rumors circulated earlier this summer that the 16-bit ToeJam & Earl games were next in line for inclusion in Sega's Vintage Collection series. The games have previously been made available through the Nintendo Wii Virtual Console.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer