The soundtrack for Journey, thatgamecompany's PlayStation 3 adventure released earlier this year, is available on CD in retail outlets.
The soundtrack is composed by Austin Wintory and features orchestral performances from the Macedonia Radio Symphonic Orchestra. The CD release comes courtesy of thatgamecompany, Sony Computer Entertainment America, and Sumthing Else Music Works, a record distribution company that has worked on several game soundtracks including Borderlands 2, Darksiders 2, and Gears of War 3.
You can pick up Journey's soundtrack at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, and other retail outlets. The soundtrack is also available digitally on iTunes and the PlayStation Store. Be sure to check out our review of Journey, a game that "promises to touch anyone that experiences it."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes