Rockstar Games will release a compilation featuring four titles — Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption — for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, according to online retail listings originally spotted by NeoGAF forum members.
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes the two downloadable add-ons for 2008's Grand Theft Auto 4, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. The "Complete Edition" of racing game Midnight Club: Los Angeles was a Greatest Hits re-release that included the game's South Central downloadable content which added new vehicles and expanded the game's map.
The Rockstar Games Collection series has not been officially announced, but supposed artwork for both versions of the title made an appearance on the NeoGAF forums today. Polygon has contacted Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive for details.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- The Swapper coming to Wii U later this year