Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1, a four-game bundle of Rockstar's greatest hits which was leaked yesterday, has been confirmed for release next month by the developer.
The package includes a foursome of games from the studio, including Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City — a package which includes GTA 4's two sidestories The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony — L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption. The bundle has a suggested retail price of $59.99, and will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 6th in North America.
The press release announcement doesn't allude to what titles the company is holding onto for future collections, but we've got our fingers crossed for another swing at Bully, GTA: San Andreas, and Rockstar Table Tennis, for starters.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards