Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1, a four-game bundle of Rockstar's greatest hits which was leaked yesterday, has been confirmed for release next month by the developer.
The package includes a foursome of games from the studio, including Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City — a package which includes GTA 4's two sidestories The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony — L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption. The bundle has a suggested retail price of $59.99, and will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 6th in North America.
The press release announcement doesn't allude to what titles the company is holding onto for future collections, but we've got our fingers crossed for another swing at Bully, GTA: San Andreas, and Rockstar Table Tennis, for starters.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2