Viking: Battle of Asgard, the 2008 console-based hack-n-slash title from The Creative Assembly, is coming to Steam next week, Hardlight Studio revealed in a tweet.
The title, which is being ported by Hardlight, will receive a graphical overhaul.
"It's looking really pretty," Creative Assembly wrote on its @totalwar Twitter account, "We're looking forward to seeing one of our favourite games find a whole new audience."
Viking: Battle for Asgard is based on Norse mythology, in which the war of the gods has sparked conflict in the mortal realm.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal