The image is a screenshot of an alleged email from the Xbox Live team, which states the suspension as the result of "prerelease title play." In response to the image, Microsoft told Polygon the following:
Xbox Live users who receive a permanent ban are no longer able to log into Xbox Live and will not have their privileges reinstated.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City