Domino, Marvel Comics' good luck mutant, will stay true to her comic persona when she appears in High Moon Studios' upcoming Deadpool game, according to a press release from the developer.
"The fans will appreciate High Moon’s careful attention to … detail and clear love of the Marvel comic universe when they see her in game. It’s called craftsmanship," the press release reads. Though the studio shops short of detailing her role, its says she earned her place. "Neena [Therman, Domino's real name] deserves this shot at the big time. She works hard!"
Deadpool is set for release December 31st on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The "real" Deadpool appeared last weekend at New York Comic Con 2012 to announce Domino's inclusion, her first in a video game. Polygon was on the floor, so be sure to check out all the news from NYCC and the gallery of Domino-related content above.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed