The pilot episode of Cooperatives was successful enough that the video gods have granted us a regular show. Thanks for the comments and criticisms. We're still shaping the concept, so please continue to share your opinion.
This week, Frushtick and I take on Dishonored, 2012's best throat stabbing simulator. For an in-depth take on the game, be sure to check out our review. For a superficial and violent rampage, in which the blood of the innocents is spilt like a glass of grape juice on the family's best rug, watch the video below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)