The pilot episode of Cooperatives was successful enough that the video gods have granted us a regular show. Thanks for the comments and criticisms. We're still shaping the concept, so please continue to share your opinion.
This week, Frushtick and I take on Dishonored, 2012's best throat stabbing simulator. For an in-depth take on the game, be sure to check out our review. For a superficial and violent rampage, in which the blood of the innocents is spilt like a glass of grape juice on the family's best rug, watch the video below.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?