The pilot episode of Cooperatives was successful enough that the video gods have granted us a regular show. Thanks for the comments and criticisms. We're still shaping the concept, so please continue to share your opinion.
This week, Frushtick and I take on Dishonored, 2012's best throat stabbing simulator. For an in-depth take on the game, be sure to check out our review. For a superficial and violent rampage, in which the blood of the innocents is spilt like a glass of grape juice on the family's best rug, watch the video below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.