The pilot episode of Cooperatives was successful enough that the video gods have granted us a regular show. Thanks for the comments and criticisms. We're still shaping the concept, so please continue to share your opinion.
This week, Frushtick and I take on Dishonored, 2012's best throat stabbing simulator. For an in-depth take on the game, be sure to check out our review. For a superficial and violent rampage, in which the blood of the innocents is spilt like a glass of grape juice on the family's best rug, watch the video below.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story