Straight Right, the Australian developer responsible for porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U, may also be porting a Square Enix title to Nintendo's upcoming system, according to a LinkedIn profile discovered by a NeoGAF user.
The LinkedIn profile for Chris Slater previously stated that, since June 2012, he has been "Working for Straight Right on a short term contract, porting a triple-A Square Enix game to the yet-to-be-released Wii U platform." Though Slater's profile has since been updated to remove references to the publisher, you can still find the information in a Google Cached version of the profile.
A representative from Square Enix told Polygon, "Unfortunately, we don’t comment or rumor or speculation." We've also reached out to Straight Right and will update this article as more information becomes available.
In the meantime, be sure to check out Polygon's recent interview with Straight Right, a developer previously known for iOS titles, where they discuss how the studio came to work with BioWare to port Mass Effect 3.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'