Welcome to the first episode of Cooperatives, a video series in which Chris Plante (me) and Russ Frushtick (the bespectacled man) share our generally conflicting opinions on the latest games, hardware, or topics de jouer.
To start us off, we choose XCOM: Enemy Unknown, a remake of the classic alien-battling strategy franchise. Give it a watch to learn the awful truth about Mr. Frushtick and personal computers.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22