Welcome to the first episode of Cooperatives, a video series in which Chris Plante (me) and Russ Frushtick (the bespectacled man) share our generally conflicting opinions on the latest games, hardware, or topics de jouer.
To start us off, we choose XCOM: Enemy Unknown, a remake of the classic alien-battling strategy franchise. Give it a watch to learn the awful truth about Mr. Frushtick and personal computers.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27