Nintendo today announced that they are dropping the price of the Nintendo Wii to $129.99 and that the console will now sell with copies of both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. The new, lower-priced bundle, hits now, but won't be in all stores until Oct. 28.
The bundle will include a black Wii and both games on a single disc. It will also come with a black Wii Remote Plus and a Nunchuk controller.
"Nearly six years after it launched, people are still attracted to the pure, inclusive fun of the Wii console," said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "A new suggested retail price and the inclusion of two great games make it an easy choice for families looking for a great value this holiday season."
Nintendo's current bundle comes with New Super Mario Bros. Wii and a music CD and sells for $149.99. This bundle replaces that configuration, Nintendo said.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?