Nintendo today announced that they are dropping the price of the Nintendo Wii to $129.99 and that the console will now sell with copies of both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. The new, lower-priced bundle, hits now, but won't be in all stores until Oct. 28.
The bundle will include a black Wii and both games on a single disc. It will also come with a black Wii Remote Plus and a Nunchuk controller.
"Nearly six years after it launched, people are still attracted to the pure, inclusive fun of the Wii console," said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "A new suggested retail price and the inclusion of two great games make it an easy choice for families looking for a great value this holiday season."
Nintendo's current bundle comes with New Super Mario Bros. Wii and a music CD and sells for $149.99. This bundle replaces that configuration, Nintendo said.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?