Level 5, the developer behind the Professor Layton series, announced Ghost Watch for Nintendo 3DS in the latest issue of CoroCoro Comics magazine, reports Siliconera.
The game was announced last year at a Level 5 event as a game/comic multimedia experience similar to the Inazuma Eleven series, only recently being outed as a 3DS title. The game's story follows a young boy who finds a watch that lets him see and talk to ghosts. He can also befriend and collect them, as well as enlist their aid in fighting other ghosts much like Pokemon.
There is no word yet on a release date or whether the game will be brought overseas.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements