The Unfinished Swan is coming to the PlayStation Network on October 23rd, but PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to get exclusive access to the game a week ahead of every one else, it was announced on the PlayStation Blog today.
The exclusive early release will be priced at $14.99 and PlayStation Plus members will be able to download it from today.
Developed by Giant Sparrow, The Unfinished Swan is a game about exploring the unknown. Players inhabit a white space that shows its true form when paint is thrown against surfaces. Polygon's interview with the developer can be read here.
The Unfinished Swan hits PSN for everyone else next week on October 23rd.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)