Assassin's Creed 3 offers a number of multiplayer modes, and a new trailer from Ubisoft shows off the brutal assassinations possible in multiplayer combat as well as the techniques that facilitate them.
Traditional modes such as deathmatch are available alongside team-based setups like Domination and the co-op Wolf Pack mode. The action will take place across the Colonies, including maps located in the streets of Boston and on a plantation in Virginia. Both white and Native American characters in a variety of classes are playable, and special abilities like cloaking allow players to hasten or escape from assassinations.
Assassin's Creed 3 launches on Oct. 30 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with a Wii U version launching with the console on Nov. 18 and a PC version coming on Nov. 20.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD