Microsoft is offering three new Xbox 360 bundles and $50 discounts on select non-bundled consoles for the upcoming holiday season, according to Major Nelson.
Each Xbox 360 bundle includes hardware, games, and a monthlong Gold membership to Xbox Live. The three bundles, which are available at North American retailers including Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, and Target, also include a free month of the Hulu Plus and Epix streaming services. Eligible configurations include:
- 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures for $399.99.
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, Kinect Disneyland Adventures and Kinect Adventures for $299.99.
- 250GB Xbox 360 with Skyrim and Forza 4 Essentials Edition for $299.99.
Major Nelson also confirmed the $50 discount that appeared over the weekend on non-bundled consoles. Eligible consoles include:
- 250GB Xbox 360
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect
- 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect
- XBox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 console bundle
The $50-eligible consoles are available at "select major national retailers."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance