Tin Man Games' Fighting Fantasy: Blood of the Zombies is out today for mobile devices, with the game's story being written by the Fighting Fantasy legend himself, Ian Livingstone.
Thirty years on from the release of the first Fighting Fantasy choose-your-own-adventure book, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Livingstone has teamed up with Tin Man Games, best known for their Gamebook Adventures for mobile devices, to write a whole new story that is being brought to life using the studio's Gamebook Engine.
The interactive adventure where players can choose their own paths sees them kidnapped and imprisoned inside a castle in a remote part of Romania where a mad man is running a scientific program injecting humans with zombie blood. It's up to the player to choose the path to avoid being turned into a zombie.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song