"One of the reasons I thought this port might be fun to do is that I'm considering an iOS and Android port for VVVVVV, so I'm seeing it as kind of a 'trial run,'" he wrote. "I don't know if it'll ever happen, and I'm not promising anything — but I'm definitely thinking about it."
Apple initially rejected Don't Look Back from the iOS App Store because Cavanaugh referred to microtransactions as "nonsense" in the game's marketing text. Apple approved a revised submission that removed the text.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell