"One of the reasons I thought this port might be fun to do is that I'm considering an iOS and Android port for VVVVVV, so I'm seeing it as kind of a 'trial run,'" he wrote. "I don't know if it'll ever happen, and I'm not promising anything — but I'm definitely thinking about it."
Apple initially rejected Don't Look Back from the iOS App Store because Cavanaugh referred to microtransactions as "nonsense" in the game's marketing text. Apple approved a revised submission that removed the text.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Roguelike JRPG Dragon Fin Soup introduces another mode challenge and aggravate you
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer