Farbs, the developer of games like Captain Forever, Cumulo Nimblers, Fish Squid Time Machine and Rom Check Fail, has released Captain Foraxian on Xbox Live Indie Games, he announced through Twitter today.
The Galaga-inspired arcade shoot-em-up retains much of the visual style of Captain Forever, but instead of focusing on playful physics, Captain Foraxian will have the player frantically shooting at waves upon waves of buzzing enemies.
Captain Foraxian is now available on Xbox Live Indie Games for 80 Microsoft Points. A free demo is also available.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion