Aveline of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation adopts the tools of the assassin's trade as a response to the turmoil in her surroundings, her backstory briefly detailed in a new trailer released today.
As a child, she lost her mother. As a young adult, her father's wishes for her to have an easy life are dashed. Rather than stand idly by as the Revolution crumbles the world around her, Aveline dons the assassin's garb and seeks to tip the scales in favor of justice.
"Commit injustice in this world, and I will send you to the next," says Aveline in the trailer above. "I am an assassin, and I fight for liberation."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules