The download contains the full 1.4 update and is intended to "prepare server admins and mod makers." Pretty Scary will fix a number of bugs and include new features, such as a three-headed boss called the Wither, mobs, wearable heads and more.
Update 1.4 will go live on Oct. 24. The patch has been in development since the release of 1.3.2, which released on Aug. 16. For a look at the complete list of updates in 1.4, check out the community wiki.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy