The Wii U version of Scribblenauts Unlimited will include characters from Nintendo's Super Mario and Legend of Zelda franchises, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
As guessed by a Kotaku commenter when GameStop teased the announcement earlier this week, the cast of Nintendo characters in Scribblenauts Unlimited consists of Yoshi, Princess Peach, Luigi and Mario as well as Epona, Link, Zelda and a Goron.
Players will have to discover the Nintendo characters. According to Warner Bros. Interactive, they "will behave in the fun and fantastical ways they do in their respective game worlds." A representative for the publisher told Polygon that "players cannot apply adjectives to the Nintendo characters," so don't expect to be able to summon an emaciated Mario or a 10-foot-tall Yoshi.
Scribblenauts Unlimited will launch along with the Wii U on Nov. 18. It will also be available on PC and Nintendo 3DS.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Find out which experimental games excite Korean devs