The Mass Effect Trilogy will be coming to PC and Xbox 360 in a bundle on November 6th, with a PlayStation 3 version following shortly. It will also mark the first time Mass Effect 1 gets a PlayStation 3 release, with the game receiving a standalone release alongside the bundle.
BioWare confirmed today that the original Mass Effect will be made available for download for the PlayStation 3. The game was originally only released for the Xbox 360 and PC, with the series releasing on PlayStation 3 after Mass Effect 2. The download will be an opportunity for those who own Mass Effect 2 and 3 on PlayStation 3 to complete their collection.
The game is yet to be priced for PlayStation 3 and no release date has been set, although is it expected to go on sale later this year. The Xbox 360 and PC bundles have been priced at $59.99 in North America.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app