Anarchy Online, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game from developer Funcom, is headed to Steam according to a post on the game's forums.
Dave Williams, a producer known as Ilaliya on the forums, announced the Steam port in a monthly development update.
"The Funcom tech team has done a lot of great work fulfilling the technical obligations on our end," Williams wrote. "We're currently getting help from our steam contacts to chase down a render bug where the game crashes when you bring up the steam overlay. But, expect to see AO on steam as soon as we can get this ironed out, and obviously depending on the internal schedules of the guys over at Valve who are working with us."
In last month's development update, Funcom announced that recent of layoffs had delayed Anarchy Online's upcoming expansion. Just last week, the developer announced new bonuses for new and renewed subscriptions to the PC MMORPG that launched in 2001.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance