Publisher Tecmo Koei is working on an update to correct lag and freezing issues in online multiplayer for Dead or Alive 5, released last week for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the company said today on the game's Facebook page.
"Can't confirm any dates yet but just to let you know that we're looking into updating DOA5's online functions and fix some of the known issues reported to date," reads the Facebook post. "We're looking into working on prioritized and quick fix issues making them available as an update ASAP. Issues requiring additional attention and time will be considered at a later stage."
The company also released a batch of free downloadable content today including 11 additional costume skins for the game's fighters.
We have reached out to Tecmo Koei to clarify whether the patch is coming to the PS3, Xbox 360, or both versions of Dead or Alive 5 and will update this story with more information as we have it.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD