Valve will begin publishing non-gaming software on Steam, with the first group of titles available today at a 10 percent discount, the company announced.
Steam community members can now download editing software titles ArtRage Studio Pro, CameraBag 2, GameMaker: Studio, 3D-Coat, 3DMark Vantage, and 3DMark 11 through Valve's platform. Most of these titles are compatible with Steamworks features, including automatic updates and saving work files to the Steam Cloud.
Most notably, GameMaker Studio integrates with Steam Workshop, allowing users to share their creations directly with other Steam members.
Steam users can purchase these titles at their discounted prices until the end of the week.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant