Valve will begin publishing non-gaming software on Steam, with the first group of titles available today at a 10 percent discount, the company announced.
Steam community members can now download editing software titles ArtRage Studio Pro, CameraBag 2, GameMaker: Studio, 3D-Coat, 3DMark Vantage, and 3DMark 11 through Valve's platform. Most of these titles are compatible with Steamworks features, including automatic updates and saving work files to the Steam Cloud.
Most notably, GameMaker Studio integrates with Steam Workshop, allowing users to share their creations directly with other Steam members.
Steam users can purchase these titles at their discounted prices until the end of the week.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here