A demo for Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, the sequel to Aksys Games's well-received Nintendo DS adventure game 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, arrives on the PS Vita today courtesy of the PlayStation Store.
The demo covers a cross-section of the two different gameplay components that make up the bulk of Zero Escape. A "Novel" section will introduce the player to some of the characters — assumedly nine of them — that you'll be interacting with in the full version of the game. The "Escape" demo shows off some of the game's fast-paced puzzles, which can either lead to the survival or untimely demise of the characters met in the more expositionary portions of the game.
The demo isn't up just yet, but will arrive on the PlayStation Store through PS Vita later today, according to PlayStation Blog. Keep your eyes peeled.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion