Microsoft Australia is lowering the recommended retail price (RRP) of the Xbox 360 and its Kinect bundles, dropping the price of products between $AU50 and $AU150, the company announced today.
Starting October 4th, the new pricing will be:
- Kinect Sensor, $149 (save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360, $199 (save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, $299 (save $100)
- 250GB Xbox 360, $299 (Save $150)
- Limited edition consoles (existing consoles only), $399 (save $50)
Microsoft Australia says this is the company's largest price drop on record in Australia.
The company also revealed the RRP of Halo 4, which will cost $89.95 for the Standard Edition and $129.95 for the Limited Edition, both to release on November 6th.