PlayStation Mobile – Sony's cross-platform mobile gaming service that allows players to experience PlayStation Mobile games across Sony's devices and select Android-based smartphones and tablets – is now live.
PlayStation Mobile can be accessed through Sony's PlayStation Store and purchases are tied to users' PlayStation Network IDs. Users will only need to buy a PlayStation Mobile game once and it will be playable on any PlayStation Certified Device and PlayStation Vita.
The service launches today in Japan, the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Australia, with more countries to follow.
Some of the launch titles include: Super Crate Box, Wipe!, Revel, Hungry Giraffe, Samurai Beatdown, Beats Slider, Numblast, and Everybody's Arcade. At the moment there are appears to be 20 games and one app available for the North American PlayStation Mobile store.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21