PlayStation Mobile – Sony's cross-platform mobile gaming service that allows players to experience PlayStation Mobile games across Sony's devices and select Android-based smartphones and tablets – is now live.
PlayStation Mobile can be accessed through Sony's PlayStation Store and purchases are tied to users' PlayStation Network IDs. Users will only need to buy a PlayStation Mobile game once and it will be playable on any PlayStation Certified Device and PlayStation Vita.
The service launches today in Japan, the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Australia, with more countries to follow.
Some of the launch titles include: Super Crate Box, Wipe!, Revel, Hungry Giraffe, Samurai Beatdown, Beats Slider, Numblast, and Everybody's Arcade. At the moment there are appears to be 20 games and one app available for the North American PlayStation Mobile store.
- Game development
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux