During a BioWare panel at the Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, the team gave details on different aspects of the third game. Inquisition's creative director, Mike Laidlaw, said that "customization is going to be bigger than Dragon Age Origins."
Players will have to be human, although backgrounds will have a significant impact on the story; followers will also have some additional level of customization. Laidlaw also hinted that players will be able to seize control of castles.
Further panel discussion also revealed that Inquisition will be larger than previous titles. According to cinematic designer Jon Perry, "one level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2."
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition is currently scheduled for release in fall 2013.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'