During a BioWare panel at the Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, the team gave details on different aspects of the third game. Inquisition's creative director, Mike Laidlaw, said that "customization is going to be bigger than Dragon Age Origins."
Players will have to be human, although backgrounds will have a significant impact on the story; followers will also have some additional level of customization. Laidlaw also hinted that players will be able to seize control of castles.
Further panel discussion also revealed that Inquisition will be larger than previous titles. According to cinematic designer Jon Perry, "one level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2."
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition is currently scheduled for release in fall 2013.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song