Customers who pre-order BioShock Infinite at GameStop will also get a free, retailer-exclusive puzzle game called BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, according to a post from a NeoGAF user.
Industrial Revolution will apparently put players in control of a factory worker in Infinite's world. In order to support one of two factions, the Vox Populi or the Founders, the worker must complete puzzles. The game is said to include 50 levels and can earn you in-game items for BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite is scheduled for an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC release on Feb. 26, 2013.
Update: Irrational Games has confirmed the pre-order bonus game, which is available to play now once you place a reservation through a participating retailer. Check out a few screens from the title below.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay