Customers who pre-order BioShock Infinite at GameStop will also get a free, retailer-exclusive puzzle game called BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, according to a post from a NeoGAF user.
Industrial Revolution will apparently put players in control of a factory worker in Infinite's world. In order to support one of two factions, the Vox Populi or the Founders, the worker must complete puzzles. The game is said to include 50 levels and can earn you in-game items for BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite is scheduled for an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC release on Feb. 26, 2013.
Update: Irrational Games has confirmed the pre-order bonus game, which is available to play now once you place a reservation through a participating retailer. Check out a few screens from the title below.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month