This week, Cooperatives test-drives Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The latest addition to the storied Need for Speed franchise is from developer Criterion Games. Sure, the game looks great, but where are the full-motion video cutscenes? And what's up with the Need for Speed movie? And how far can we go off-topic before the infinite white space we're stuck in collapses unto itself?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine