This week, Cooperatives test-drives Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The latest addition to the storied Need for Speed franchise is from developer Criterion Games. Sure, the game looks great, but where are the full-motion video cutscenes? And what's up with the Need for Speed movie? And how far can we go off-topic before the infinite white space we're stuck in collapses unto itself?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?