Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 will feature its second free DLC expansion on Oct. 25, alongside the launch of new ports of the title for Mac, iOS, and Android devices, developer Zeboyd Games announced.
"The Lair of the Seamstress" DLC, coming to Windows and Xbox Live Indie Game, will feature a new dungeon designed for players who have not leveled their class above level 40. Also included is a new costume pack that transforms characters into zombies.
Users who purchased the Windows version of the game through Steam will receive free access to its Mac port when it launches this week. Zeboyd adds the mobile port will feature "much better touch controls this time around than there were with the Cthulhu Saves the World port."
The third and final free DLC release for the game is scheduled to hit this December. The next entry in the series is scheduled for release in early 2013.
Zeboyd Games is best known for the development of Lovecraftian retro game Cthulhu Saves the World and the third installment of On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, having taken control of development from games studio Hothead Games.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free