The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft will be getting a bug fix for its most recent update, 4J Studios announced today on Twitter.
Update 1.8.2 brought with it a wealth of new features but also a few problems that the bug fix hopes to address. Among the problems are worlds crashing unexpectedly after the update was applied, the inability to name save files, and the lack of Golden Apples, which were promised with the update.
4J Studios said on Twitter: "We have recreated the issue some people have experienced when renaming saves. It will be fixed as part of a 1.8.2 Bug Fix update soon."
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there