Borderlands 2 developer Gearbox Software is aware of frame rate problems in the PC version of the game's first add-on, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, and the studio has come up with a temporary solution while it works on a patch to fix the issues, reports Kotaku.
Some players took to the Gearbox forums to report severe slowdown problems with the DLC. The issue only appears to affect people playing the game with PhysX enabled on Nvidia graphics cards. According to a Gearbox representative, the studio is "working with Nvidia" on a fix that is expected to enter the testing phase soon. But for now, the company has put up a page on its support site advising players suffering lag to turn their PhysX effects to "low."
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman