Borderlands 2 developer Gearbox Software is aware of frame rate problems in the PC version of the game's first add-on, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, and the studio has come up with a temporary solution while it works on a patch to fix the issues, reports Kotaku.
Some players took to the Gearbox forums to report severe slowdown problems with the DLC. The issue only appears to affect people playing the game with PhysX enabled on Nvidia graphics cards. According to a Gearbox representative, the studio is "working with Nvidia" on a fix that is expected to enter the testing phase soon. But for now, the company has put up a page on its support site advising players suffering lag to turn their PhysX effects to "low."
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Russian and German armor clash in Combat Mission: Red Thunder
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- 'The Players' Score: A Videogame Music Documentary' is headed to Kickstarter with composers you'll recognize
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort