Dishonored's first post-release add-on content will bring 10 challenge maps to the game in December and Bethesda officials say two story-driven campaign add-ons are expected next year, according to the company's blog.
The Dunwall City Trials pack will cost $4.99 and includes 10 challenge maps presenting new and unique trials. These include a battle arena match against hordes of AI opponents, an assassination rush mode, and a timed challenge. The pack also includes a new set of achievements, trophies, and a global online leaderboard.
Two additional content packs are set to hit in 2013 with story-driven campaigns.
"Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers', will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013," according to the post. "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome ... "
No details were released about the third add-on pack.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?