Dishonored's first post-release add-on content will bring 10 challenge maps to the game in December and Bethesda officials say two story-driven campaign add-ons are expected next year, according to the company's blog.
The Dunwall City Trials pack will cost $4.99 and includes 10 challenge maps presenting new and unique trials. These include a battle arena match against hordes of AI opponents, an assassination rush mode, and a timed challenge. The pack also includes a new set of achievements, trophies, and a global online leaderboard.
Two additional content packs are set to hit in 2013 with story-driven campaigns.
"Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers', will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013," according to the post. "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome ... "
No details were released about the third add-on pack.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)