Dishonored's first post-release add-on content will bring 10 challenge maps to the game in December and Bethesda officials say two story-driven campaign add-ons are expected next year, according to the company's blog.
The Dunwall City Trials pack will cost $4.99 and includes 10 challenge maps presenting new and unique trials. These include a battle arena match against hordes of AI opponents, an assassination rush mode, and a timed challenge. The pack also includes a new set of achievements, trophies, and a global online leaderboard.
Two additional content packs are set to hit in 2013 with story-driven campaigns.
"Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers', will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013," according to the post. "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome ... "
No details were released about the third add-on pack.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes