Dishonored's first post-release add-on content will bring 10 challenge maps to the game in December and Bethesda officials say two story-driven campaign add-ons are expected next year, according to the company's blog.
The Dunwall City Trials pack will cost $4.99 and includes 10 challenge maps presenting new and unique trials. These include a battle arena match against hordes of AI opponents, an assassination rush mode, and a timed challenge. The pack also includes a new set of achievements, trophies, and a global online leaderboard.
Two additional content packs are set to hit in 2013 with story-driven campaigns.
"Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers', will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013," according to the post. "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome ... "
No details were released about the third add-on pack.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends