The PC version of Devil May Cry reboot DmC: Devil May Cry will release "quite close" to the game's launch PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Capcom senior vice president Christian Svensson wrote on the Capcom Unity forums.
"PC release should be quite close to the console release though I won't yet provide specifics," Svensson wrote. "The logistics issues have to do with having two different teams doing work (the PC version being gated by the final deliverables from the console team)."
The PC version is being handled by Polish-based studio QLOC, the studio behind the PC versions of Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Street Fighter x Tekken. Earlier this week DmC producer Alex Jones told Eurogamer that because the PC version is being outsourced for development, "there are logistical things involved," resulting in the brief delay.
DmC: Devil May Cry will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on Jan. 15.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City