Today, Bethesda Softworks launched the official web site for its massively multiplayer role-playing game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Elder Scrolls Online website serves as a home for basic and in-depth information on the game currently in development at ZeniMax Online Studios, full of screenshots, artwork, developer diaries and an introduction to the game's core concepts. The site features an extensive look at the setting and lore of The Elder Scrolls Online from lead loremaster Lawrence Shick, as well as a guide to the regions of Skyrim and Morrowind and how they're presented in the MMO.
A round up of recent preview coverage of The Elder Scrolls Online, largely from MMO-focused media outlets, is the latest addition to the newly launched official site.
Bethesda promises more information in the coming weeks and months leading up to the launch of the Elder Scrolls MMO. The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come to Mac and Windows PC in 2013.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League