Today, Bethesda Softworks launched the official web site for its massively multiplayer role-playing game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Elder Scrolls Online website serves as a home for basic and in-depth information on the game currently in development at ZeniMax Online Studios, full of screenshots, artwork, developer diaries and an introduction to the game's core concepts. The site features an extensive look at the setting and lore of The Elder Scrolls Online from lead loremaster Lawrence Shick, as well as a guide to the regions of Skyrim and Morrowind and how they're presented in the MMO.
A round up of recent preview coverage of The Elder Scrolls Online, largely from MMO-focused media outlets, is the latest addition to the newly launched official site.
Bethesda promises more information in the coming weeks and months leading up to the launch of the Elder Scrolls MMO. The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come to Mac and Windows PC in 2013.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!