Over 1,200 players will compete in Major League Gaming's Fall Championship, which caps out the fall season with $180,000 in prizes to distribute from Nov. 2 through Nov. 4, 2012.
The Fall Championship, which takes place at the Dallas Convention center, will feature several games and tournaments, including a pre-release Halo 4 tournament worth $40,000 in prizes, StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty worth $76,000, League of Legends worth $30,000, Mortal Kombat worth $16,700, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 worth $15,000 and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale worth $5,000.
Major League Gaming is selling tickets for on-site spectating for $35 on its website. It will broadcast the event online for free in standard definition supported by ads, and will also provide a paid, high definition stream.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)