In support of Operation Supply Drop, a non-profit program which sends video games and consoles to American troops serving overseas, Capcom is offering a 10 percent discount on all items in its online store to those who donate $10 or more to the charity, the publisher announced today on its blog.
To get the 10 percent discount, those who donate to Operation Supply Drop can add "Capcom Unity" in the message field on the charity's donation page. The discount coupon will be offered until Nov. 12 and must be redeemed before Dec. 31, and can be used on any item in the Capcom store.
Capcom has also donated two Street Fighter 25th anniversary chess sets for an online raffle. Tickets cost $3, and each $3 donation to Operation Supply Drop automatically grants one ticket. Those who donate the $10 minimum will receive a rounded-out 4 tickets. Two additional chess sets will be available on-site at the program's events in Chicago and Dallas.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code