The full multiplayer mode for Rock of Ages, the surreal indie strategy game from ACE Team, will be available for free from Steam this weekend until Oct. 28 at 1 p.m. Pacific time, and will remain at 75 percent off until Oct. 29, the studio announced.
This release coincides with a recent update improving the title's matchmaking system, allowing users to join each other's games more easily. In addition, in the spirit of Halloween, the studio has released a new Ghost Boulder avatar.
Rock of Ages was released to PC last year and features tower defense-styled gameplay in which players set up defensive structures to guard against a giant rolling boulder, while attempting to attack their enemy's castle with their own rolling rock. The title is also available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!