GameStop Kids pop-up stores will be installed around the country for holiday shopping guidance, GameStop announced today.
The stores are designed to help parents pick video games and toys for their children, by collecting some of the most popular kid-friendly brands in one place. GameStop Kids locations will feature merchandise for properties such as Star Wars and Lego, and games like Skylanders, Angry Birds and Minecraft. Items include a Minecraft Creeper head ($19.99) and a 5-inch Angry Birds Star Wars plush ($14.99).
The first GameStop Kids store opens today at the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Texas, the home of GameStop's headquarters, and the company will open approximately 80 locations in total across 28 states. Look here to see if one will be available near you. If not, you can always order GameStop Kids items from the retailer's website.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30