GameStop Kids pop-up stores will be installed around the country for holiday shopping guidance, GameStop announced today.
The stores are designed to help parents pick video games and toys for their children, by collecting some of the most popular kid-friendly brands in one place. GameStop Kids locations will feature merchandise for properties such as Star Wars and Lego, and games like Skylanders, Angry Birds and Minecraft. Items include a Minecraft Creeper head ($19.99) and a 5-inch Angry Birds Star Wars plush ($14.99).
The first GameStop Kids store opens today at the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Texas, the home of GameStop's headquarters, and the company will open approximately 80 locations in total across 28 states. Look here to see if one will be available near you. If not, you can always order GameStop Kids items from the retailer's website.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US