Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault is coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita at retail and through the PlayStation Network on Nov. 27, developer Insomniac Games announced on the PlayStation Blog today.
Both digital and retail versions will cost $19.99 and support Sony's Cross Buy program; purchasing one version will net buyers the other version for free. The title also supports cross-saving and cross-playing on both platforms for its competitive multiplayer mode. The cross-play feature does not support the game's co-op mode.
"As you know, Full Frontal Assault is a 'fun-size' project that's similar in scope to Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty," Insomniac community manager James Stevenson wrote on the PS Blog. "But Full Frontal is actually bigger than Booty (sorry, couldn't resist), as we've added tons of new features, including the new base assault and defense elements.
"Most importantly, while the experience itself may be more condensed, the game quality is bursting at the seams," he added. "We're very proud of what we've created."
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order