Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault is coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita at retail and through the PlayStation Network on Nov. 27, developer Insomniac Games announced on the PlayStation Blog today.
Both digital and retail versions will cost $19.99 and support Sony's Cross Buy program; purchasing one version will net buyers the other version for free. The title also supports cross-saving and cross-playing on both platforms for its competitive multiplayer mode. The cross-play feature does not support the game's co-op mode.
"As you know, Full Frontal Assault is a 'fun-size' project that's similar in scope to Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty," Insomniac community manager James Stevenson wrote on the PS Blog. "But Full Frontal is actually bigger than Booty (sorry, couldn't resist), as we've added tons of new features, including the new base assault and defense elements.
"Most importantly, while the experience itself may be more condensed, the game quality is bursting at the seams," he added. "We're very proud of what we've created."
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- How to join Nintendo's roving band of Smash Bros. players at Comic-Con
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4