Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault is coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita at retail and through the PlayStation Network on Nov. 27, developer Insomniac Games announced on the PlayStation Blog today.
Both digital and retail versions will cost $19.99 and support Sony's Cross Buy program; purchasing one version will net buyers the other version for free. The title also supports cross-saving and cross-playing on both platforms for its competitive multiplayer mode. The cross-play feature does not support the game's co-op mode.
"As you know, Full Frontal Assault is a 'fun-size' project that's similar in scope to Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty," Insomniac community manager James Stevenson wrote on the PS Blog. "But Full Frontal is actually bigger than Booty (sorry, couldn't resist), as we've added tons of new features, including the new base assault and defense elements.
"Most importantly, while the experience itself may be more condensed, the game quality is bursting at the seams," he added. "We're very proud of what we've created."
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Russian and German armor clash in Combat Mission: Red Thunder
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- 'The Players' Score: A Videogame Music Documentary' is headed to Kickstarter with composers you'll recognize
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)