Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault is coming to PlayStation 3 and Vita at retail and through the PlayStation Network on Nov. 27, developer Insomniac Games announced on the PlayStation Blog today.
Both digital and retail versions will cost $19.99 and support Sony's Cross Buy program; purchasing one version will net buyers the other version for free. The title also supports cross-saving and cross-playing on both platforms for its competitive multiplayer mode. The cross-play feature does not support the game's co-op mode.
"As you know, Full Frontal Assault is a 'fun-size' project that's similar in scope to Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty," Insomniac community manager James Stevenson wrote on the PS Blog. "But Full Frontal is actually bigger than Booty (sorry, couldn't resist), as we've added tons of new features, including the new base assault and defense elements.
"Most importantly, while the experience itself may be more condensed, the game quality is bursting at the seams," he added. "We're very proud of what we've created."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)