During a recent interview with several Spanish media outlets, Shigeru Miyamoto revealed that optioning Retro Studios for a Legend of Zelda game isn't far-fetched — in fact, it's "entirely possible," Miyamoto told Game Reactor.
Retro Studios, a subsidiary of Nintendo, is responsible for games such as Metroid Prime, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Mario Kart 7. According to Miyamoto, Retro is qualified to do the job, but the studios would have to stay closely in touch with Nintendo. However, the studio's focus on developments with less dependence would probably not be the best for Zelda, Miyamoto said.
The designer, producer and director also talked more about the soon-to-be-released Wii U. The Miiverse, the Wii U's social networking app will promote handwritten chats. According to Miyamoto, it's an effort to give more personality to people's messages.
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Controller Design Competition
- The ideal Outfit Which are more Essential Day
- A Simple Style of Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Choose a Elegant Wedding Dress for Your Big Day
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II